For everyone’s safety and enjoyment of the beach:
· NO dogs on the beach (exception: service dogs)
· Swim only in designated areas.
· Wear appropriate bathing attire.
· Bring only plastic bottles/cups and aluminum cans – NO glassware.
· NO carry-in alcoholic beverages
· NO smoking within 30 feet of bathhouse
· NO grilling, fire pits, or bonfires on the beach
· NO swimming when the beach is closed (10pm to 4:30am)
· We strongly advise against bringing inflatables into the water, and at Bradford Beach,
· Inflatables are not allowed during guarded hours.
· Coast Guard-approved personal flotation devices are allowed at all beaches.
Lifeguards are on duty mid-June to mid-August. 7 days a week - 11am-5pm